* March 18-21 Create Center For the Arts, Palm Desert, CA. This winter, come to the Desert for: Contemporary Intuitive Painting. For more information go here! Or email email@example.com , or call: 760-834-8318.
* March 31-April 5: Kanuga Watermedia Workshops, Henderson, NC Waiting List!
* April 26-28: Sedona, AZ Contemporary Mixed Media in SEDONA! For information and to register go here: Sedona Art Center
* May 6-10 Pensacola, FL, Painting with a New Attitude, This class fills quickly because it is CrAzY fun! Contact Diane or Pat to register.
* June 20-22- Albion, Nebraska, Association of Nebraska Art Clubs, Exploring Contemporary Acrylic Painting
* July: Possible in-studio semi-private classes. Stay tuned!
* August 5-8- Crooked Tree Arts Center, Petroskey, Michigan, Contemporary Approaches to Self Expression, contact Megan.
* August 19-22- Oregon Society of Artist, Portland, OR, Intuitive Acrylic Painting. Email Emily for info or call: 503-228-0706
* Sept 3-6, Evergreen, CO. Intuitive Acrylic Painting, go here for class description and to register: Evergreen Art Center, or call 303-674-0056
* Sept 23-26, Dillman's Resort, Lac du Flambeau, WI, Intuitive Mixed Media Painting, call 715-588-3143 to inquire.
* October 21-25 SoMMA, Jacksonville, FL, Intuitive Mixed Media. Contact Alexandra to enroll. For more info go here: SoMMA.
* November 11-14, Pacific Northwest Art School, Intuitive Acrylic Painting, Whidbey Island, WA, Email or call 360-678-3396 to inquire.
*December-New Braunfels Art League
June 1-5, Roanoke, VA
August 27-31: INTUITIVE EXPLORATIONS WITH ACRYLIC AND COLLAGE, Art in the Mountains, Bend, OR
September 18-20: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, Art Gallery of Regina. Contact Jess to inquire.
October 5-9: Cheap Joe's in Boone, NC. Email Edwina to register.
February 9-12: Coachella Valley Watercolor Society, Palm Desert, CA. Contact: Diane Moore
Sign up to hear about the latest workshops.
We promise not to share your email address with anyone!
I want you to know how inspired I was by your class, and feel that my work has changed dramatically just in these last few weeks. I now have a way to start my pieces, using your Miss Bossy Pants techniques, and it has made a profound difference. I am gradually making it my own, finding what order and techniques I seem to resonate to, and feel so much freer and confident that something will emerge that I can work with.
Weeks prior to your class, I had just decided to take a self imposed sabbatical for at least a year freeing myself from being so focused on selling my work and painting what the world seemed to want. I needed to return to creating from that inspired place which allows for whatever wants and needs to come forth freely and openly without limitations. Your class was a perfect way to kick off this time of exploration and experimentation. The timing of this class was in perfect alignment for me, and you were the perfect teacher.
Thank you so much. I look forward to attending another workshop with you down the road.